Become a member of the Syracuse Stage Guild, and get ready to experience the magic of live theatre in a new way. Whether you’re a longtime member, or new to the Guild - this is your chance to be part of a team of volunteers who are vital to Stage’s success. Journey with us as we continue traditions and create new ones!
Guild Activities Include
• Providing food for actor meet and greets & for the cast and crew during two-show performance days for Stage’s annual holiday show - give your cooking the love it deserves.
• Creating and hosting special events throughout the season - put the “fun” in fundraising.
• Running the silent auction component in the annual Stage Gala - party like it’s 2018.
Guild Benefits Include
• Mix and mingle with the actors & hear from the costume, set, and show directors before the performance at meet and greets - exclusive access
• Invitation to an exclusive event - “Cupcakes and Conversation” with artistic director Bob Hupp - NEW!
• Access to attend final dress rehearsals for select productions
• Two free drink tickets- AND MORE!!!
To Join the Syracuse Stage Guild, simply download the application below and return at your earliest convenience. GUILD APPLICATION