For more information about corporate sponsorships, contact:
Individual Live Ticket - $350
All-inclusive ticket to the live Gala event with appetizers, food trucks, dessert, full open bar, live music, premium Gala giftbag, and more.
Individual Virtual Ticket - $350
Includes specially curated dinner and dessert delivered to you, access to a virtual Gala video program, premium Gala giftbag, and more.
Individual Virtual Ticket - $75
• Parking will be available onsite.
• If you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 you are welcome to be unmasked or remain masked as you prefer. If you are not yet vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask and practice social distancing.
• All guests will have seating at tables.
• Sponsors will have a dedicated table to host their guests. Guests with individual tickets will be seated at tables with other guests and with space to allow for social distancing between guests.
• Masks will be required to be worn at all times except when eating and drinking.
• As this is an outdoor event, flat shoes and sweaters/jackets are encouraged; attire is comfortable and classy.
• Gala e-mail reminders and instructions will be sent prior to the event, including silent auction access.
• As always, you do not need to purchase a Gala ticket to access the silent auction.
As of June 1, 2021. This page will be updated to reflect requirements and best practices. Check back often for more details.
Bousquet Holstein PLLC
Jacki and Michael Goldberg
The Hayner Hoyt Corporation
Ashley McGraw Architects, DPC
Nancy and Bill Byrne
The Gifford Foundation
Advance Media NY
Bank of America
Bond, Schoeneck and King
Cathedral Candle Company
Century Title Agency, Inc.
Edward S. Green & Associates, LLC
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
HUNT Mortgage Corporation
Unio Capital LLC
George S. Bain
Dan and Ann Lent
Mackenzie Hughes LLP